When setting off on the formation of charities, Foundations or Trusts, you will need a governing document that details the purpose of the charity, how its income will be spent and how it will be run.
The type of documentation that will be required will depend on the ‘entity’ you choose for your charity. Types of entity include an unincorporated association, a Trust, a company limited by guarantee and a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
Your Blythe Liggins experts will support you with everything related to the formation of charities, including:
- The formation, registration and management of your charity
- Determining the form of entity your charity should be
- Drafting documentation and registrations needed to set up your organisation
- Settling trustee disputes
- Compliance with the Charities Act and dealing with the Charity Commission
- Avoiding the risk of personal liability
Get in touch to find out how Blythe Liggins can support you in forming a charity.