Your Blythe Liggins experts will ensure that you are given the clearest advice on care home fees every step of the way.
Whether that is helping you or a loved one through the hospital discharge process to providing representation at annual funding reviews or challenging decisions made.
Paying care home fees can often be a confusing and daunting prospect, not just for the person requiring care, but for his or her family as well.
If it isn’t legal advice you need but more daily practical support, we will advise you accordingly and put you in contact with the right people to help.
As part of our Care Home Fees services, your Blythe Liggins expert will provide you with clear advice on:
- Whether you qualify for financial assistance
- Advise on continuing healthcare funding and appeals
- Recovering incorrectly paid care fees
- Planning for retirement onwards
- Who should sign the care home contract
- Care home contract contents
Don’t let the worry of care home fees get in the way of what really matters – you and your family. Get in touch with our team of experts today.