If you or a member of your family has come to harm as a result of medical negligence, you have the right to seek compensation to give you a hand getting your life back on track.
If you have suffered injury or loss as a result of medical negligence, our committed Medical Negligence solicitors have the knowledge and experience in medical negligence claims to help you successfully put forward your case. To ensure that the burden on you is as light as possible, we will carefully guide you through the claims process and keep you informed every step of the way.
We believe that your financial position should not prevent you from receiving compensation, so if you have suffered medical negligence and you need support making a claim, we offer initial advice at no cost. If we feel that your claim is likely to be successful, we offer a ‘No Win, No Fee’ agreement so that a lack of funds will never prevent you from making a claim.
Our team can help you in a variety of situations relating to medical negligence claims, including:
- Negligent treatment in a range of specialisms to include Orthopaedic, Gynaecology, Urology, Obstetrics, Nephrology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Misdiagnosis and late diagnosis of cancer, stroke or other conditions
- Claims against GP’s, NHS Trusts and private consultants
- Representation at Inquests
- Dental negligence
- Missed fractures on x-rays
- Surgical negligence
- Birthing injuries where poor care has led to PTSD, retained placenta, bowel or bladder injuries, stillbirth
- Defective cosmetic surgery
- And more